Friday, November 18, 2005

Jessie Chung=Jeffrey Chung

Tat's like the everyday topic.Every day the papers mention about tis particular person.(dunno whether to call it a she or a he)...
yup.. *ahem*
Anyways... This guy is like the 1st Malaysian to ever undergo extreme sex change.Kinda disgusting can't to think of it but wat the heck.Since he's filthy rich n it's his business then watever la.But actually now he's kinda pretty.Not bad la... But his husband kinda errr.... not as good looking as him la... Jessie or rather Jeffrey was frm Sunny Hill school before,i think if i not mistaken la.Hmmm... Anyhows....
Kinda sick of the topic but it's like on the papers every day... Not to mention tat he's my cousin's classmate and was student of my uncle before.Hmmm.... Can't imagine having needles poked into my body and taking a very high amount of chemicals juz to change who u are.I mean we cud accept the way we are and wat we are no matter how much we hate it rite?I know i may not like the way i look and stuff but i din do anything like ruining my face and stuff rite?
hmmm... I suppose i have nothing else to say about this whole sex change thingy.... They wanna do it then let them do it.If got problem with the government or their marriage being recognize but not my problem wat....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home