Monday, November 14, 2005

It's over...

The last minute cramming,.... the frustration..... the questionable notes.... It's finally over...
It was ok i suppose.I didn't know the whole exam was 3hours so i juz took my sweet time.Even so i still finished by 2hours.Y r exams given longer hours to finish?During a-levels everything was a rush.We never had enough time to finish.Now is it's like all the exams i sit for or invigilate for are longer hours.Abit weird.
Any how last night I realized I never went through 1topic.The secondary-seventh topic.Didn't realize i missed the entire chapter.Thank goodness i knew how to do tat part.All i can say is I'd definately pass...Hopefully a merit.There are like 5 questions for each grade where each question carries 20marks.Hopefully no mistakes for the ones I'm confident on.Hoepefully i'd be all well...
For now I'm not gonna touch any music theory book until i know my theory exam.I hate to know the mistakes I've made and thinking about it for ages until results are out.
Now last thing is last...
Singing exam.......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home