Saturday, December 03, 2005

Sabbath

Yup it's finally a day of rest for me..Halleluja..
Finally no more high heels,no more standing and walking around the whole day...No more doing nothing... But then since it's sabbath still have to wear nice nice la... And this is only a temporary break.Will still be working next week. *sigh* But for all the suffering I suppose it's worth it for the cash.... $$$$ heheh..
Chun's back.Finally...And he's not as fat as i thought he was... ;p heheh... Seriously chun,u were fatter wen u left Kuching.Thanks Vina for the stuff u though I wasn't expecting anything.U didn't have to u knoe.Now i have to get sumthing back for you for Christmas... I pinned up the card you wrote for the youth on the notice board so no worries.Btw,there hasn't been a youth leader in the church since I've resign.

I opened my mail this morning to get a mail from Sydney.Suppose to schedule an interview with 1 of the person in charge.Oh how i hate interviews.I always seem to blow things up... I never seem to get pass through interviews.I blew the one in school with the prefects(i wanted to be a prefect),I blew the one with NESCAFE kickstart(the dream-job thingy),pluss there's the... errr.... I can't actually remember but i juz remember i don't do well in interviews.I know there are a few interviews in school which i din get through but wat the heck.Tat time i was really quiet and timid... I suppose I have to look at the bright side of things.I deffinately can do this and get through tis after all the trials I have gone through...
We'll juz have to wait and see....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home