Monday, November 28, 2005

A day of fun and happiness

Yeah rite.As if...As if things like tat happens.To me it's a fairytale.Or rather wen ur talking about my life...

Talk about a day where nothing turns out right.
I woke up this morning feeling horrible already.Had to wake up early coz had to be at work by 8am.And it's the invigilating thingy at the same college.I had my breakfast and left the house 30min before 8am.Thinking tat everything would be ok.Kinda excited seeing my frens again from before raya.... But wen i left the house,it started raining and heavily.Sucky....
Reached the college feeling tat nothing could ever ruin my day.Walk into the entrance confidently finally falling flat on my face.. Ok.Tat didn't really happen.I din fall.But i felt like an idiot waitint at the ground floor all by myself."Were r those ppl?", i thought... Finally everyone came.Cheif supervisor already had tis look as if i did sumthing terribly wrong.In fact I felt like I killed her cat or stole her money or sumthing... To make things worse she made it seem like everything i did IS wrong.And during lunch she scolded me for sumthing i didn't do.Felt like kicking her at the stomach...(btw,she's FAT).... Felt like screaming.Felt like punching sumthing but i held my anger.Was so angry wduring lunch while eating i accidentally bit my mouth....Tat made me feel worse.Wasn't suppose to burst out telling anyone how i felt but ended up telling my frens there...
To make today even worse, we had to take out the staples frm ALL the answer booklet.Now my fingers hurt.
My school mates who were sitting for exam juz now didn't recognize me.Which made me feel like a nobody again(the same feeling i had wen i was in high school)....
Ended up hungry...dunno y considering i ate quite a bit during lunch.Or maybe it's coz i was too pissed.Came home hungry and hoping sumone wud make me feel better or at least not make me feel any worse.But things did get worse... I'm not gonna go into detail but ya, i did feel worse.
*sigh*
I think i'll be switching off my mobile for the next few days... U never know I may have another unlucky day wen my mobile suddenly started ringing during the exam period.Oh wells,.... all i can say now is...
SHIITTT!!
and
AAARRRGGHHHH!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home