Thursday, December 08, 2005

whole week's work

finally over...over...over.... Woohoo!!!
It was kinda boring.Worse then the last one.Didn't really mixed better with the rest then before.Maybe because i just didn't have any mood or maybe it's just the bunch of people.There's this woman who wears real think make up and is super darn lazy not forgetting proud and thinks she's sum beauty queen that only thinks the easy way of getting money.She wants to lose more weight though she looks like a corpse already.But that's not my problem.There's the fat lady i mentioned earlier on who laughs at lame stuff and follows the beauty queen painting her face.There's the short lady that talks to me and thinks whatever she says is interesting though it's not(felt pity for her so talk to her sometimes).There's this other guy who thinks he knows alot about everything(make me sound so dumb and feel like a no-brainer)...The other 4 are the same... S,Z,M and F...
Found afew talents within my work-mates.2 of them can draw pretty well.S and the beauty queen.They are not bad at all..
I came to realize this week that there are alot of guys interested in me.Guys as in students from the college itself.It actually suprised me.Was talking to one of my ex-classmate who was sitting for exam and she told me quite alot of stuff...I mean i come every morning sumtimes being scared(i can't help it)... to make me forget about my fear i just walk in pass everyone confidently.It actually helps instead of hiding away like i used to do in high school.There's this guy who never actually notices me or looks at me during high school is now trying every oppotunity to get my attention. Kinda funny just thinking about it.Some of my other frens don't even recognise me.It's as if i totally change my features.The only difference the the specs,hair length and the fact that I'm fatter then i was then and not forgetting the way i bring myself.I suppose it's all thanks to being in kl for the 2years.I'm more confident then i was.Though I still fear alot of things people don't really think i have any negative 'chi' in me.
I suppose I'm glad all that is over.No more waking up early,doing nothing,working late and staring into the air...
Now back to reality and .........Christmas...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home