Friday, December 16, 2005

Happy birdy

Yup.me again.Seem to be blogging quite alot this week....
I woke up this morning finding out that mum and the boys had went out for golf.Sis was still sleeping and the maid already being a busy bee...It was almost 9am then.
I took a shower,got dressed,...those kinda stuff and headed downstairs.There it was;right in front of my eyes.The results of the exams.Actually i didn't wanna see or peak.Was scared.In fact I was hoping for the worse.Though I knew i wasn't going to fail yet i fear the comment and marking.But my curiousity won over me.So i went to my mum's file and searched.To my suprise i got a 82/100 which is a merit.Then i looked at it again.I could have gotten a distinction with only 3 more marks... *dang!*
What the heck... At least i gotten quite high results considering I hardly practise my singing and screwed my exercise part. ;p But then again i could have gotten a distinction with just 3 more marks.
I did ok with my ear test suprisingly.Gotten 7/10.I thought I did badly for that.I couldn't find the report.I just saw my marks so dunno what he comment.
Heheh... At least I'm getting somewhere.Facing my fears 1 by 1... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home