Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!!

Christmas eve was something.Other then it being sabbath and stuff... Lyn,'the sims',eva all came back.All the familiar faces came back and were in church.Made me smile for that moment.Sweet memories and laughter floods my mind.But at the same time sadness... Pr Francis has just left Kuching.His family all moved to Penang.Talk about all my close frens being there... oh wells.... He was one of the ppl that actually help me through and gave me encouragement.
Anyways... Christmas....
On the eve,the choir sang at Merdeka Palace. And again I found someone who actually shares the same observation about the choir and stuff...At least now I don't feel like I'm a freak who likes to complain alot and stuff... =) But we did have fun.I suddenly switched from soprano to alto that night.The alto's needed my help and I thought the soprano was bigger in no thinking they were ok.A few other strong alto's begged for my help so I was partly sight reading and making sure my fellow alto mates could hear me and sing the right tune.
After singing and eating alot(food provided by the hotel),me and the gang went out to the theme park.only 5 of us though---Chun,J,Lyn,Wycliffe and i.Kinda lame the theme park.Expensive and lame.It could just be me considering I've ride on the other theme parks like the one in Aussie,Korea and Brunei.But what the heck.We hanged out till pass midnight then I had to go home.It was already drizzeling then.Makes me wish that it was snowing instead but what can i say.I'm living in the tropical part of the world.It would definately take a miracle for snow to actually appear here.... =)
Now I'm just waiting for time to pass.Waiting for the gang to contact me.We're suppose to visit Dan and Laverne.Dunno what else to do but make myself fat for now...
=)
Merry Christmas....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home