Friday, December 23, 2005

Animal Slave

That's discribing me.And it has always been that way.Since i was a little gal.I remembered when i was young,the animals were my only frens and they were always there around me.They talked to me... lol... it sounds like some fairy tale rite? =) Well,it did happen.And I'm not a lunatic.I could see in their eyes what nobody else could see.I could feel how they felt.They have feelings like us humans after all.This is why i wanted to be a vet in the 1st place but it's a long story to tell...
Yesterday chun and i went to SSPCA(animal shelter).I wanted to work with animals before i left Kuching.But upon arriving,the place was not what i vissioned it to be.It was wet and sad.The staff were so not friendly and i could hear the poor animals cries.There were dogs,cats,puppies and kittens.We walked around looking at every single dogs and cats available there.The look in their eyes.Their cries that begged us to take them home.I wish I could take all of them home but i just couldn't.
1st my parents would kill me.
2nd I'm leaving soon so nobody would take care of them.
3rd Don't think i can afford all of them.
4th no space in my house.I don't stay in a mansion.
5th I just bought 2new puppies


Their sad eyes pierce my heart.The sounds of their cries stays in my mind.And soon I *sigh*... Chun and i wanted to take those animals back that we decided to leave.Staying too long there might end up making us actually get a pet from there... ;p I decided not to work there after all.Conclusion---I'll end up wanting to bring those animals home and actually feel like cuddling them and petting them.
Not only that,I mentioned earlier that i got 2 new pups.Actually they belong to my brothers.But it seems to be me spending more time with them.I run to every cry they make.And they follow me where eva I go.
Watching national geography,my eyes get glued to the tv.Makes me wish the show could last the whole day =) ...lol...Maybe not that long la... But I just love watching that show.If only we had more tvs in the house. ;p
So in short, I AM an animal slave.I love them more then anything in the world.And they are everything to me.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home