Wednesday, December 21, 2005

1st caroling of the year....

Was fun... Or rather it's fun coz some of the guys are back.Feel like they never left Kuching at all...Ok ok..Maybe there are afew changes for each individual but I'm happier now... =D Reminds me of wen I 1st joined the youth.Such memories. *sigh*
We did the cantata at Travilion.Wasn't worried abit coz it's not my choir.My whole idea of Christmas is just to carol and thats it.The choir did better then they did in church last sabbath which was cool considering we were singing in public.Scary in a way and also hot.All of us were practically melting away.heheh...
My solo part was not that bad.In fact i thought i did better then in church as well...Suprisingly i wasn't as nervous as wen performing in church and that's good.Finally facing my fear slooowly. =)
I finally found someone who shares the same view of the choir.... Dan..... I'm not going to say further then that... =)
Travilion is an ok place.It sorta reminds me of China.I mean the way it's design.The only difference is that Travilion is smaller then the shopping area in China.It's still empty but i suppose giving it a year would be good....I have no idea why but i noticed that they have like more then 10 saloons there.At least 4 on each side.Go figure that out.hmmmm.....
But overall I'm happy and i did enjoy myself.I always do during caroling.heheh...

Not forgetting another interesting news.For those who knows Randy,he's engaged already.Actually he's getting engage tmr.That's all the news here in kuching at the moment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home