Thursday, January 05, 2006

as days go by....

Things has gotten a little rotten.Parents as usual get ever so angry and normally or most the time let it all out on me.Waiting for ppl for hours and centuries considering I'm the driver.Got a sore in my mouth for practising clarinet.
But then again,it seems like I'm facing this year with more confident and positive then ever.My whole life is like a fairy tale.With knights and dragons,witches and gnomes,wars and victories.Most the time I'll lose the battle or come close to losing hope and just fading away.But then with magic around me i suppose I can survive.After all I AM a surviver... Magic as in the power of hope, faith, strength and wisdom.Some ppl may include LOVE in but for me the other 4 are more stronger then love itself.Sounds funny but that's wat i think.
Nothing is gonna pull me down to the ground or take my dream of me.Nothing's gonna tear my hopes and pride...
I maybe or seem like an easy target for alot of ppl out there but in fact I'm aware of my surroundings and know when to leave.
I seem to also realize how easily i get bored when someone talks alot.It didn't happen to me.I seem to be quiet too.It's like i know what to say but once i start my sentense,i totally forget what to say next.In addition the longer I talk,i'll start to mumble.Frens say it's coz at home I don't talk as much as i use too and ppl don't listen to me.I suppose in a way tat explains alot.But oh well... I opened my shell when i was in kl and last year started shutting it back.This year, I'm gonna re-open my shell again and hopefully I'll be as i was 2 years ago... =) --->> Happy-go-lucky!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home