Friday, December 30, 2005

something about the week..

What I've done this whole week was really something.
Watched movie,became driver,went to theme park,went for lyn's house warming party,went cave with the gang and went out with cousins.
Yesterday we all went to the cave at bau.It was an hours journey or maybe coz the car I was tailing was driving pretty slow.Yes.I was the other driver.2 gals and 7 guys all together.Fizzi the other driver.We did enjoy ourselves or rather i sorta did.Was admiring God's creation.Made me think back to the time i was younger and more innocent.When the time i hardly had frens and depended more on mother nature.Made me rethink the wonderful moments i felt with nature.It was amazing and beautiful.Aside from the bat shit and the dark.I really feared it.There were times some of the guys really started annoying me but i tried not to sceam "shut up".There was this time we were right under the bats when Silas asked everyone to switch off their torch.I felt like screaming coz everyone practically listened to him.And I was then in pure dark.I wanted to scream i felt like i was alone though i wasn't.I was urging some of the torch holder to on the torch.It was either they were under the spell of Silas,they didn't hear me or they didn't bother....Now that was one fear i had to face that day at Wind Cave.
2nd place,Fairy Cave.That was something.I didn't know the whole journey was practically steps.Reminded me of China,Great Wall.And considering I have bronchitis i really had a little problem climbing those steps.Then I started realising my legs were practically shaking.I had forgotten that I feared heights.My mind and legs didn't work together so the whole time i was trying to control myself and suprisingly i was the 2nd to get outta the cave.The steps were wet,small and steep.Was puffing and puffing the whole time.Catching my breath and trying to control my legs from collapsing.lol... kinda funny....That was the story...
Fun going out with the gang.The only problem is once there is something to do with family and home then I'm back to sadness and frustration.
Oh wells....
Tmr 1 of my cousin will be going bck to Rino,US.Next week the guys would be going back to school.The week after(i think),my uncle would be coming bck from US.And sun I'll be in kl... =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home