Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Happy New Year from kl

yup yup...
I'm in kl right now.It's my last night here.And ya I spend New Years here... =) So Happy New Year 2006....
So far nothing has gone wrong.So far I'm happy and have already spend nearly 1k on my shopping for the pass 2 days.... ;p bluek... which is bad but still there are alot of things i still wanna buy and it's still sales here... =D
I'm happy and smiley.My bronchitis not bothering me though my wrist still hurts quite abit even when sleeping and i hardly had any sleep.
Met up with Li today.Was with her since yesterday.Will be meeting Jo and WC tmr... Was hoping to meet the rest of the music gang but i know they are busy working their buds off... =) As for my fellow alevel frens.Have a feeling they will ffk or that the whole plan won't work out.Why waste time waiting for ppl to contact you and take you out when you can shop here?Though it would be great.Ya,i know being in kl 1 extra day just doesn't work out.Not enough time to meet all my frens.Don't have time to talk to every single one of them and most of them are back at their home town.
Was really sweet of Li to come all the way from Taiping just to meet up with me.Tmr she'll be going back.
Now I'm at my cousin's house crashing over night thinking about last year and the days to come.Hoping that my stars would finally change.That the sun will finally shine through the dark cloud.
Throughout 2006,I keep thinking about the ppl who greated me,who wished me new years and the ppl I spent with the night before new years.Those are truely awesome bunch of ppl... =D Heheh....
So what do i plans for 2006.Though i didn't wanna think about it,my mind keep telling me my plans,my goals,m aim for this year.So here they are.
1. No slacking
2. making study an everyday thing
3. help aunty karen and uncle seamus
4. no socializing unless really stressed out
5. practise is no1 basis
6. face fears
7. confident and bright
8. aim and just go for it/no dreaming
9. no thinking too much on nonsense/no nonsense
10. try to master the clarinet
11. improve violin playing
12. no negativity/be positive
13. switch to music education
14. be a book worm again
15. just be me and be proud of it...
=)
Normally typing it out makes me forget the other things on my mind.Oh wells... I'm happy now as it is and I definately know that things are just gonna turn around for once I'm definate....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home