Monday, January 09, 2006

Hurting tears,breaking heart

Went to the vet yesterday to give the pups shot.When we got into the room,I realised that the dr on duty was the doctor that killed my little Lovely.I felt angry and hurt all over again.Realising that I haven let go of the whole thing.It has already been 2 years since my little gal left and I wasn't there with her when she parted.Tears flowed down my cheek as i looked painfully at the dr.
"How could he?" "Why did he?" "What did i do to deserve this?"
Asuming and not checking fully.That's what he does.I felt like kicking his head.I felt like cutting off his hands(i know.it's violence.and i know it's wrong but i can't help it).
When he checked the pups and gave them their jap,i realised that he didn't really check properly and the needle still had bubbles in it.Isn't that not suppose to happen?Animals may be animals but they too have feelings and senses.They have a heart and mind like us.They are living things like us too.Dad as always didn't care and thinks the stupid dr was right and i(since have not qualified) am wrong.This totally sucks coz most the time I'm right about this things and ppl like my dad don't listen until it's too late.until it's totally fatal.
I left the clinic holding unto the 2 pups tightly with a heavy and hurting heart and tears flowing down my cheeks.How I wished I could have gone through veterinary science to treat these poor loving animals properly instead like those graduate who takes the profession just for money wise.But I suppose that'll never happen.
*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home