Friday, January 06, 2006

Can't seem to keep still

Been having that problem for ages.I just have to keep moving and keep myself busy.Most the time it's to avoid myself feeling sorry for myself or think too much about depressing things.But now it seems to become a habit.I can't do meditation and can't sit still.
Woke up this morning early with a migrain.Quite bad one but had to wake up.Worked this morning supervising again at Swinburne.But thank goodness i only had the morning session.Went home hungry and tired.Migrain still bothered me.Hadn't had it for a long time and now it's back.Changed,watch tv,ate lunch and slept.
Had a nightmare in the afternoon.Woke up straight away still having the migrain.I just hate nightmares coz I always feel like each dream means something.
Night time,
mum and cousin on a diet.Their diet looked really appetizing.Made me want to eat their food instead of the food on the table.Then ate durian realising that I'm actually allergic to it.Lips started getting itchy.Straight away i ate honey dew.If i didn't my lips will start swelling making me look like Angelina Jolie.The question is HOW CAN I BE ALLERGIC TO DURIAN?? I haven eaten the thing for more then 4-6years and now I'm allergic?
*sigh*
Now I'm just waiting for time to fly by.
Lyn and the other thailanders have gone bck to school,J is bck at kl.Randy's back or so says him and chun's around being driver i suppose... ;)

I got my theory music grade 7 results yesterday.Real happy.Mum said she saw my exam paper and kept saying I really did badly.But yesterday I got my certificate indicating that I've gotten a merit which is already considered very good to me.. =)
This is to prove to not only myself but my parents that I can do things without the help of others.I'm happy with my piano,singing,theory and performance i did last year.It's a satisfaction i like and crave for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home