Thursday, January 12, 2006

Mother-hood

A simple word yet amazing.I seem to be thinking alot about mother-hood.It's not like I wanna get married or have a baby yet but thinking about it makes me think of my future.... =)
Seeing small families really puts a smile on my face.Seeing their little baby makes me feel envious.The whole fact of watching your child grow and teaching them to live their life is not only a callenge but also a joy.Seeing their baby smile and laugh makes your heart flutter with happiness.
Will you be a good mother?
A question alot of ppl ask besides do you like children.My answer is yes and yes.I love children.When they go outta hand I normally close 1 eye coz they are who they are because of their parents.And considering how I brought up my little doggies I can roughly see how my children would turn out.
Ahem *cough* ahem
AAAnnnyways,back to the topic of mother-hood...
Even though my mum may not be the best mom in the world or I may not love her as much as a child should or the fact that I'm not close to my mother,they are special ppl.They are the one thing or rather the 1st thing in the world that gave their love to us.After all,they did gave birth to us didn't they?They gave us what we need.They gave us education and food on the table.They made sure we're ok,right?
Even though I wished i had a different set of parents and a different life,but I suppose I'm stuck with this life and I'm trying not to complain.
Oh wells,...I won't be missing mum or anyone of my family members once i leave though I wish I did.It's just not normal to go away not missing the ppl we should be missing.
But that may just be me...
*sigh*
{day dreams of the future}

2 Comments:

At 1:10 pm, Blogger ЄӘи said...

Ok, these deja vu things are creepy.. I've seen this post before.
*dumb grin*

Anyway, I'm sure you'd make a good mumsie. You'll know what to do and what not to do - akin to filling in the void.

 
At 6:44 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I used to hate my mother because she was so strict. She passed away 10 years ago. Not a day since then that I wish I can just have a few seconds with her just to tell her "I love you, mom."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home