Tuesday, January 24, 2006

SONS

only really had fun after practise.Mainly coz got to talk to my orchestra mates who also had practise at the same time with choir.But I didn't talk much with bos which was quite suprising.Maybe he's keeping his distance from me or maybe he thinks I'll act differently but I'm not pushing it =)
Talked to Zaid about the sea cucumber he's been asking me to try for almost a year now.Haven seen them for at least 2-3 months already.Was suprise to hear him say that I grew fatter... Ohhh no... that made me feel like cutting down my eating but then to think back I actually AM trying to gain weight,a little though.He says I look healthier now then last time... ;p Which maybe the effect of over doing myself the whole of last year.Other then that we just chatted.The other orchestra members just smiled at me.So much for friendliness.But that didn't bother me.I had a good laugh today.
Hoping and aiming for this year to be stress free.Gonna be the happy-go-lucky i was again... =)
And just by talking to Z,I just suddenly had a really huge feeling that I might actually enjoy this year's Chinese New Year and will not actually feel bored and irritated.Hope I'm right.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home