Friday, January 20, 2006

Confidence

something which i lack.
Seeing ppl perform or give a speech or be in front of many ppl makes me envy.I could never stand up front with confidence.Even though my mind is calm,my body doesn't seem to follow.My legs start shaking,my voice tense and i start turning cold.
But i suppose in a way there are alot of improvement.Though afraid in the end there's a satisfaction which i love... =)
I've performed in public,done solos,sang solos,given speech many times,give introduction,interview ppl,given ppl my oppinion instead of shutting off.Ok,so maybe i still do keep quiet at times but I'm not as quiet or mute as i used to be.... =D
When I see how ppl perform in public,they are so calm and the enjoyment they have.They don't seem to worry one bit.I wish it were me up on stage singing my heart out.That's one of my dream.To be up front no matter what ppl may say about me or think about me.I'm just me and I'm doing what I dream of doing.Hopefully one day...
*sigh*
I'm still working on this problem with the help of you guys it will be easier.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home