Sunday, January 22, 2006

Today!!!

Dreading.... It really was.
Sabbath school was as boring as ever considering they were discussing about male-male and female-female relationship AGAIN!!!! But the stories uncle Steven shared about his life were rather interesting =D
Lunch sucked bad time.I actually blew up coz of how noisy dad was with me.Actually it's like he's trying to test my patience.He was trying to make me burst out then later say... "I'm not getting you the laptop" I not only blew up but i was in tears.I juz can't stand too much pressure being put on me.I can't seem to stand it any more.I was such in a lousy mood tat afternoon that I left early for choir.
Now that was refreshing.I enjoy coaching the choir and listening to them.A whole new projection.Bos was not here again so I had to take over.We did good.Not bad at all. =) Made me realize how seriously these ppl actually took me for.I've actually gotten their respect.They know how well I mean things and know when I'm serious and wen I can actually fool around.Makes me smile actually... =) This is wat I ever wanted to gain.Ppl's respect for me.The choir actually started coming early and sang as commanded.And watever I say,they take me seriously though at times they can fool around as well....Ended up with a sore throat.But was feeling recharged.
Night time dad was bugging me again.I felt like tearing him from limb to limb.But i wudn't do that.esp in public.Yupz i finally got my laptop.Not really though.Juz waiting for the new stock to arrive.Oh wells....
Now I'm feeling so-so...I just hope my dad would stop it with the yacking.It's driving me crazy.I seem to be getting really frustrated rather easily.Wonder why.I seem to be really impatient too which is really bad.I might need a punching bag soon if this carries on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home