Friday, January 27, 2006

Wishes

I always get my wish granted.No doubt.I do admit that fact.It's whether I except it or not.Would take or not to take that's the question I keep asking myself.
Went to town the whole morning.Going back there again this afternoon to do errands and being driver.Went I passed this sign that actually said "Model Hunt" or sumthing like that.And the thing was that the whole thing was today.The selecting and the fashion show thingy.Problem is that tonight is Sabbath.Not forgetting I don't have frens coming with me supporting me and stuff.Wishes appear in front of me all the time.It just depends whether I take them.It's like the Malaysian Idol thingy was a chance but I didn't take it.I did go through Malaysia's reality show but didn't get far.After all it was my 1st try =) And singing solos,performing in public.I'm getting there aren't I??
But sadly i give a *sigh* I suppose modeling would be just another thing to aim for in the future.Just not now....
And with all this,it made me realise that if i were to stay in Kuching this year,I would have actually gotten a job,pluss the modeling is bonus and a solo part in my mum's operetta.My mum did ask me if I'd like to take 1 of the parts.Wow.... But darn. darn darn darn...... I suppose I just have to go through life.
Life to me is like a video game.Reaching a certain level everytime.For me??I grade myself on level 7 among 30 levels.I'm halfway achieving alot of things.Experience, character, confidence, self-esteem, wisdom and God knows wat else....
I can't wait to reach the future and finally reaching half of my goals.I can't wait to live the future I fore-see.I can't wait to grow old... =D

1 Comments:

At 10:56 pm, Blogger ЄӘи said...

Just don't wait to long sweetz. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home