Thursday, February 09, 2006

another days job

Morning went to violin lesson for the 1st time this year.Haven actually touched my violin for 2 weeks so i sorta suck.I think.Found out my violin teacher actually read me blog =) (yo,Mr Lee) heheh...
came home to the computer while getting dressed for my working session in Swinburne.Ate my lunch in a rush and was practically dodging cars all the way.Though I'm not suppose to do tat.Realized how hard I was gripping the steering when i parked the car.Let out a sigh and rushed to collect papers.
Ya.I love rushing.That's what I've always been doing all my life.Rushing from 1 thing to the other and getting things done.Got the office and was switched from the auditorium to the classroom.A room i totally dread.It was practically an igloo.The reason why i was stationed there was because non of the supervisors wanted to make the anouncement to the students.1 couldn't come this afternoon and the other 2 comes late.Thank goodness she put Alayne with me.I made the anouncements,got the students seated,got them to shut up and started shivering.I couldn't stop shivering.While reading the announcements,I had to prevent myself from shaking so much and considerin i was wearing heels,it just made the situation worse.
The whole time i was sorting out papers going from 1 exam hall to another figuring some of the attendance slip out and re-arranging the papers.It was alot of work.Plus my nose was really killing me.Had it so blocked up i felt like I couldn't breathe.I then realize that I was working with a bunch of losers(no offense) not including Alayne and the older supervisors la.They didn't do their job properly and they were plain lazy.At least the chief examiner wasn't such a make-up frek this time(if u have read my last post about my last supervising).My last shift will be this friday then I'll have to watch time fly by slowly...
Night time was nothing interesting.Went to change money with mum then got my specs fix.Met my old english teacher.Went home watching time fly by really slowly and tried to control myself from what dad said about me.
Hands started shaking,head started spinning,eyes started watering.I just can't wait to leave and be free once more....
So from a good morning or rather moderate,i ended up feeling terrible at the end of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home