Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Open house....

Chinese New Year this year was in a mess.I hardly had sleep since the 1st day.Actually I had alot of bad luck and felt horrible.But as the time passes things sorta got quieter...
Today(3rd day) we had open house.Considering I hardly had sleep,I was in a total mess.Felt sick and tired.But had to wake up early to cook.Wondered who'll come over.Hoped my frens would come over.So far only 4 group of ppl came.At least.Cooked my special favourite dish,'haka duck'.Everyone that ate it loved it....Muahahah... feel happy bout that.Very seldom u get ppl praising you for ur cooking instead of just eating away.
Woke up at 8am and started cooking,cleaning,filling cookies and stuff..... then serving drinks and refilling.Din have time to chat with my 1st batch of frens. *sigh* Some how i feel bad.But nobody else was doing the job so I had to do everything.My brothers were being idiots by sitting at the computer playing the whole day but sister helped abit.I didn't even have time to eat a proper lunch or dinner and didn't even have time to rest or sit down.Was up and about.Had a bad headache but was still up and about.Frens came by and i hardly had the energy to talk or listen to them but i made the effort to chit-chat and tried to concerntrate.Was hoping for more frens to come by but wat the heck.Nothing to it.
Can't believe I'm finally sitting down relaxed abit.I think I did more work then even my parents.
I had no rest at all,I not only had a bad headache but I also felt abit feverish.Now am ok abit after taking my medication.It's been a hell of a day.
Now I'm just looking forward in leaving this town.I feel so sick of this place.I need a new environment.I need an adventure.I need drama in my life....
=)

2 Comments:

At 2:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry I forgot to give you hungbao when you serve me drink. I owe you on small hungbao. You did a great job being a good host.

 
At 3:51 pm, Blogger mya said...

heheheh....
no problem.... =)
~cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home