Monday, February 06, 2006

EEEEKKKK!!!!

I've been screaming since I left the hospital.Y?
ARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!
Let me see.....
Went to the hospital and couldn't find a parking until 15-30 minutes later.Late for appointment.Went in to find the doctor not ready yet.Then he said he refused to remove my tooth coz my tooth is situated at a very difficult position which may makes things worse where he has to remove ALOT of bones.Then they charge me for registration fee for not only today but also the last time I was there for my 1st surgery.They made me wait some more while the stupid nurses slowly did their stuff.When I went to my car,I saw a bunch of police writing tickets and finding a ticket at my car.
I could have worked today.Not paid the extra RM60 but earn RM30,save my time and energy in finding a replacement today and enjoyed myself.Now I'm mad,annoyed and hungry.
I just wanna scream.So now I've lost extra cash,have to deal with the pain all my life once in awhile and have to stay home and stay hungry till dinner.
I no mood to go find food.
EEEEKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home