Monday, February 06, 2006

After the ang pows....

Since my last post I've been sick.Had migraine and now a flu.And not only that but I have my dental surgery tmr.Oh boy.... Keep thinking my immune system is real low right now and with the surgery it's gonna be worse.
It's been raining everyday here in Kuching.The problem is once it's not raining,it'll be real humid which is actually killing my skin and giving me allergies.
Suppose to work this whole week starting tmr but since I got my surgery tmr then i might start either Tuesday or Wednesday.Hopefully my surgery won't be as bad as the 1st one.I WANNA WORK..... I WANT M-O-N-E-Y!!!!! Invigilating exams again.My last job before I leave for Aussie.Working is fun depending on wat kinda job and where your working at. =)
I'm half done with my packing.Not quite sure what I can bring and what I can't.Stupid Australian rules.Can't even bring snacks.Pretty dumb reading all the don'ts....The ultimate question ppl keep asking me is "are you excited?"
In a way I am.I can't wait to leave this place.Can't wait to be free again.Can't wait to have adventures. =) But on the other hand I fear alot.I fear of failure and rejection.I fear pain and hurtfulness not forgetting loss.I fear of not being able to do my best.Not only that but I keep wishing I could do contemporary music instead.I wish Sydney U would have accepted me into music education.I wish I was going to melb U instead.
Oh wells.... we'll just have to see watever things that come in my way.I know they are all obstacles but I dunno if I have the right amount of strength to face everyone of them....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home