Thursday, March 09, 2006

Exhaustingly Lost

Just another day.Morning was draggy.Problem?I can't actually practise.Uncle hates it when I do but I need my hours of practise.Thinking about it the whole day.
Went to uni for choir.Went early so use the piano but ended up using a horrible 1.THe practise rooms are always full.Choir was ok.Was suppose to do Jazz vocal but clashes. *sigh* so end up with choir.It was ok.Considering I was yet again by myself.Wanted to be far from the Indian guy who was again bugging me today.I nearly slapped him.I realise I'm actually better then the gals sitting around me.hmmm.... Spoke to one of the Indian guy's friends who thought I was Australian.Said my english was good considering I've only been here 3 weeks.I sound like an Australian... =) But that's how I speak.I'm not having an accent or anything.It's just it.Talk to some other guy who said I was really old doing 1st year.Mind you,he is 17.lol.....
Tummy hungry again.Mind just kept wondering,worrying,thinking.Problem?I forgot to change train and ended up going to this area really far with LOTS of greens around.Darn scary and freaky.But I'm ok now thank goodness.
Solve my practise problem some how.I hope it's ok with my other aunty.She said I could practise at her house.I just got the call from my cousin.I'm hoping all goes well.I think I might go uni early everyday to at least practise and be as a freak as the other students.
In fact,I'm starting to get more confident.I'm not the worst student.There are some things some ppl are good at and there are somethings they aren't.Though still alone and lost,I'm starting to get a hang of it.I have to be more confident to get into music education coz it seems these ppl really know what they are doing and they just DO IT all the way.They have the confidence they project out and that's what I have to work on this year to get into music education next year....
Me off to eat now.Hungry..... 3 hours of choir really sucked the life force outta me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home