Tuesday, March 07, 2006

And here it goes

Uni? Not that bad.Still kinda alone though.Just being annoyed by this Indian guy who can't seem to stop bothering me.The one thing troubling me is this.
Why do my guy friend love hitting me on the head.Or rather touching my hair? I don't get it.It's darn annoying.I nearly screamed today.It's as if there is a sign that says.. "Hit Lorraine on the head" Not only does this Indian guy hit my head but this other China fella.Happened back in college and now it's happening again.
How have I been(aside from annoyed)? Exhausted.Frustrated.I've been moving around uni forever,settling lotsa things.Hardly have rest and have been skipping lunch for 2 weeks already.Not like I wanted too.Most the time I forget and if not I just don't have the time to stop.
Am still feeling lost here.But tonight am sorta ok.Got myself a mentor and he's really helpful.Going to help me tomorrow.Thank goodness for that.I don't wanna run around trying to figure things out.Tiring myself out.
Made any friends?Sorta.Not really in the mood though.Gals,as i've said aren't really that nice to me.Guys?Hmmm.... That's the problem.They ARE nice.In fact,I fear the whole problems gonna return.The problem I had in college.The part were 80% of the guys I know fall for me.Not including the guys I dunno yet that is.So not really in the mood of making friends.That's why I don't like the way i look.I don't dress up like most gals do.I don't do make-up.Just being me already creates problems....But then again,having new friends would be great.
Communication sucking badly.This is not really me.Hate it.Can't seem to find my words properly.Thank goodness it's not really affecting my writing.I'd scream if I couldn't write properly as well.
Aunt suddenly called me yesterday out of the blue and started saying how talented i am.How well I performed my clarinet during one of the Christmas carols in the one of the hotels.About how well I do in Mathes and how amazing my art is and my creativity.Really suprising.Wasn't expecting to hear that all.One of my cousin's from US also sorta said the same thing.He said I'm a good pianist considering the last time he heard me was age 10.And he said I sounded brilliant at that time let alone now.Hmmm... Kinda puzzling if you ask me.Sure,I self taught myself theory and piano but i think i'm not THAT brilliant.Sure.I can sing real well too considering I have little coaching from mum but that doesn't make me brilliant.Sure,I'm hardworking and stuff but that doesn't make me a genious.
So what else is new.I can't sleep right now though I think I better should.Lotsa things in my mind.About tomorrow.About the future.About my ability.About my talent.
I'm still questioning myself.I'm still lost.I'm still emotionless.I'm still in fear.
All i know is that tomorrow will be a good day.I hope....

2 Comments:

At 2:10 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're irresistible i tell ya'.
Reticent times.
Time to get lost I guess.
All the best...

 
At 7:42 am, Blogger mya said...

lol....
Whatever that's suppose to mean... ;p
sorry cudn't reply u.Ran outta credit... =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home