Sunday, March 12, 2006

Sabbath

Was great considering I was talking quite a bit to almost all the adults.There wasn't anyone there with my age.The closest is a 22 year old guy who is the only pianist in that church.He didn't come yesterday.
Went to church at 8am.They had pathfinders breakfast(something they just started).Interesting breakfast.They had cereal and some mexican thingy,fruits,milk n juice.Church started at 10am so there was a long wait.Felt a bit faintish(not enough sleep) but kept going.Could feel my mind was ready to black out but i kept pushing myself.The sermon was interesting but long.The church pastor looks really young and nice.He's from Ukraine.Very interesting church,i must say.Ashfield church.They have their own character.
After service,we had sabbath school.The just re-started the youth class since months ago.3 gals and a teacher.Sad but that's how it is.And I still felt like i was in youth rather then young adults class.But it's better then being in earliteens... ;p
Soup and buns.Burned my tongue on the soup.Bread was full of butter(bluek!!).They had fruits and cake.
Overall i was known as Vivian's niece which was kinda sickening coz I don't think they actually remember my name.Gave my no to some African dude(hope he doesn't bother me.He's the laughing guy i talked about last week)
Went home after food n slept the whole afternoon waking up with a heavy head.Uncle was coughing the whole afternoon which was sorta irretating.
Went over neighbour's place for dinner.I got a shock when I went over.Their house were full of liquor which most of them they hardly touch.Their house was neat and they looked well to do.Problem?They all smoked except their youngest son(age 25) who cudn't really do things properly for himself.I felt kinda outta place though they are nice ppl.Felt like a very innocent little gal in a wrong place.Told them I don't smoke and don't drink though i do drink.Just not very often.Kinda allergic to it... ;p
Felt like I smoked even though i didn't.Could taste the smoke even after a few hours of leaving the house which was bad.Had my uncle blabbering about things as usual.Most the time I feel like asking him to shut up.I can't even watch the tv in peace.That's why I don't really watch tv here.
Yesterday?interesting.Found out again that I look younger then my age but act older then my age.Alot of ppl have been saying that but I dunno how true that is.

Today?Gonna finish up my music history and do a little of my historical subject.Going over Van's place to practise for the next few hours hoping that my wrist wouldn't hurt.Yup.The pain is back sad to say. *sigh* I wish I could fix that problem but I dunno what to do about it.Not gonna mention anything to my parents or relatives that's for sure.They are just gonna make things worse.
The week?Getting use to it.Been feeling kinda sick since Thursday though.Dunno why.Feeling dizzy,drousy,felt like vomitting,tired and lazy.Friend said it sounds like sympthoms of asthma.Dunno how true that is.Have been exercising everyday.Lol.The journey i have to take to uni and the amount of hills/slopes they have here is just too much for a little gal bare with.Maybe I should lift weights to fix my painful wrist.

2 Comments:

At 8:03 pm, Blogger Dael said...

"church pastor looks really young and nice." hmmm. what does that mean???

 
At 10:52 pm, Blogger mya said...

lol... he IS really young looking.Younger then what he is.And he seems nice =) Most pastors are anyways... I'll consider him more of a youth pastor then a church pastor.But i wouldn't know how well he runs the church.This is his 3rd year running this church...
=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home