Monday, March 13, 2006

Can't they leave me alone??

Had a call from mum when I was watching one of my favourite shows(commander in chief).I didn't wanna talk to anyone.Not my blasting uncle who can't seem to leave me alone nor my mum who doesn't give me my own space.
Conversation?Well,she was practically picking my church.She doesn't want me to go to Ashfield.What's wrong with that church?As long as I'm going to church,u *******!!!I feel much more wanted in that church then at Van's church.In fact,I feel much more comfortable there.And now I can't go there because there is no youth there?What kinda stupid lame reason is that?Can't 1 youth make a difference in a church?Can't a girl choose her own path instead of being pulled by a leash?
This is the reason why I have never had confidence in myself.I don't see my future coz my parents never gave me a chance in life.Everything I do is wrong and stupid.Everything I do is out of hand.I don't wanna go to the city church coz my stupid cousin is there.I don't wanna feel hatred and pain again.Pluss the traveling cost alot of money.And the time I'll be wasting when I could spend it doing something much more worth while.If they are so bloody concern about my spiritual life,then let me choose my own life and my own believe.Not tag along in their stupid believe I've been following all my life.Just because the 1st time she went to Ashfield(they had their 1st children sabbath which din run smoothly) where the members didn't dress like the way we do in church back home doesn't mean they aren't teaching the same thing or doing good.The members actually listen in church.Not the noisy kind at home.And she says our church back home is better.Better my foot.It feels like a market place that I feel like screaming and shutting those ppl who don't pay attention in church and respect the church as a holy place.
Had a ok day today.Had quite a chat with this China guy,did practising and got books outta the library and bought music books.Didn't get lost and all.Had a short chat with 1 of my dear music frens.Everything was running smoothly until mum had to call and tell me which church is good and which is not.These are the kinda Christians I totally hate.Thinking they are the best ppl in the world.
If only the world didn't have churches or God or religion.Though there would be more chaos in the world,at least there isn't frustration between each different religion and church which to me is far worst then breaking up with a girlfren or boyfren or spouse.
Worry? NO.Angry is more like it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home