Friday, March 17, 2006

Australia

The moment I set foot here,
I knew it will be a totally different life.
The moment I smelled the air,
I knew that everything would be just fine.
The moment I walked outta the airport,
I knew that a new adventure lies ahead.
The moment I saw Australians,
I knew it wouldn't be that scary...

Over here,everything is far different then anything else.
Punks are really punks;
brave being different-
With striking hair colour,part shaved hair,
pierced body parts and funcky dressing,
they still fit in society.
Ppl here are super nice and helpful.
Maybe it's only the guys here.
The air is cool and breezy.
Their language strong and sooo...
... Australian.. =)
The place?Huge as it is.
Traveling wise maybe a pain,
but it's the out come of it.
At least I exercise everyday =D

Food portion are HUGE
Animals live in luxury.
Things here are expensive.
(Have to remember not to convert prices)
Shops close by 5pm
Ppl party by 6 till the next morning.

The thin and slim may not look as they are,
look down and you'll see a belly bigger then yours.
Australians in particular are tall.
Surrounded by lotsa Asians;
who never set foot in their own origin country.
Strong and horrid dressing,
the politeness and eegerness in their dayly life is superb.
Lectures has never been this fun.
Life has never been exciting to watch.
Seldom see lazy ppl around.

Ppl here may seem like weirdos,
or maybe nerds,
But they are great ppl to be
more of at heart then at sight.
Interesting as it is,
as multi cultured as Malaysia,
the 1 strong point about them is...
....the fact that they accept you for who you are.
Not what background or by what age
but by you as a person....
=D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home