Thursday, March 23, 2006

Met a Malaysian

=)
After all these time I thought there was something wrong with me.I just needed a friend.Like any other Thursdays,I wake up and leave for uni though the only thing I have is choir which is at 2pm.Practise there until choir.Problem?THey removed more pianos so the choices of pianos were limited.And they took the good pianos away.grrr...
But today was different.I knew there was a Christian fellowship thing which is at 1pm but I've always been trying to avoid christians or the topic God.But then I thought there was no harm trying.Might meet new friends or things would get better.I thought I'd give God another go.I suppose in a way it was a good decision.I did make friends and they were more friendly.Or maybe it's all thanks to my historical partner(doing presentation with her).Met 2 Koreans.Was much boring there though.Then to my suprise,the annoying Indian came in.through the talk,one of the guys fell asleep and actually started snooring ;p pretty funny.The topic that afternoon was ok but I was sorta bored.After that I went to choir hoping my tummy won't rumble as it did during the christian fellowship thingy.
Before choir I was outside waiting.Was with a bunch of girls.They spoke to me like about 1 minute then totally ignored me and faced their backs to me.Then 1 of my guy friends came over to me and I started talking to him but those girls suddenly just bugged in and talk to him ignoring me so I just walked away.Talk about rudeness.The topic everyone was talking about was about last week which I weren't aware of.They had VIPs over and there were reports that say our students here were abused,hit and bitten up by the police.Students were on strike today.As long as it didn't bother me it's none of my business.
During choir break,I was hoping to get some peace when the Indian fella came to disturb me again.Bugger him.But then again thanks to him I met another Malaysian here who is my age but my senior.He asked me to translate english into malay considering I wasn't talking much to him.As I did,the girl in front of me started questioning us.And to my suprise we actually sorta clicked.After the indian guy left,she asked me how I could handle him.Even for 5minutes of knowing him,she felt annoyed.She was like "where do you get such patience". At least now I know it's not only me.lol... We then spoke all the way till the train station.And she was nice enough to offer her help unlike those other seniors.
Have a feeling things are just gonna get better.And to think I was the only Malaysian here.At least I don't feel sooo old and alone.Got another Malaysian my age =) And I'm enjoying choir and some of my subjects(not including History or concert practises).
Another day, another way.... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home