Wednesday, April 12, 2006

But i wanna play the piano

It's been a really hectic week for me. Hardly had enough sleep but all is well. Got kinda closer with a few ppl though the indian guy still buggs me. I could see that even the girls I'm with seem to be quite annoyed by the fella... =) The china fella,F says the indian's new hair cut looks like a potato... lol... Dunno where he got tat idea...
Everything seems fine aside from me not getting enough sleep. Pimples popping out.
Finish two of my assignments which is due in a few weeks time. Still got my presentation and written essay to do for Historical and Cultural Studies. Need to do a few works on my Harmony and Analysis, Aural Perception and Significant Method's upcoming assignment.
I've been taking a really strong pain killer which helps me from feeling the pain of my wrist but my hand trembles quite badly. If i don't take the medicine, then I'd be able to feel the pain. Piano teacher says i could take this 2 weeks off(Easter break) and not practise. It's better resting now then having a permanant effect and not able to play for life, having to stop my course. *sigh*
It's scary just thinking about it. Worries me alot. God my blood test results today. Was i dissapointed. Though I don't really want a bad result, i wanted an explanation for my pain and suffering. I wanted to find the problem and solve it. Everything seemed normal is my blood test result. Wish I could find the problem there. Then at least I would know what to do. Right now I'm just clueless....
Legs are freaking tired and painful from all the walking. I'm glad it's Easter break. Leaving for melbourne tmr. Hope it's relaxing instead of running around like mad animals...
Borrowed my mp3 and textbook to my friends. Wish i had my mp3. Can't live without music while on the go. It keeps me on the go... =)
Thinking about being sooo busy, I wish I had someone to hang out with. Sure I'm starting to get close with some of the students but then again it's just enough for me.(I sound greedy)....
Can't wait till this semester is over. I really need to treat myself with a break.
I'm still on the verge in persuiding dad to let me back in July in time for the rain-forest festival... lol... ya,the secrets out.. =) (it's a bonus info for those who read my blog often). At the same time it's running from the winter season. Actually I miss my cuddly doggies, the car and luxury of a servant and my sister picking after me.... ;p I just wanna feel spoilt again i suppose. Then again being more spoilt wouldn't be such a bad idea after all =D

Things to do:
-get flat boots
-get new shoes(mine starting to die,ppl on the train and uni keep stepping on it)
-finish assignments at least a week before due date
-do more harmony exercise
-continue doing sit-ups(haven been doing it for awhile,been rushing to uni)
-massage arm(can't be lazy now)
-tidy room before leaving tmr
-pack stuff
-get a nano ipod
-get Vania bday present =)
-practise clarinet and violin
-get a cover for printer(it's starting to collect dust)
-wipe piano(collecting dust as well)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home