Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Time moves slow

Am at the con at 440pm just waiting for time to pass by. I've finish most of my assignments and got most of my stuff done. Wish I had more work to do.I have fun doing notes. The rest of my homework are back home so right now I'm pretty bored. Am suppose to go main campus for a conccert "Shall We Dance" It's not the J.Lo or 'Anna and the King'. It's some dance thingy i think. No harm to find out. After all it's free... =) We are suppose to leave at 5 for dinner and it starts at 730pm.
Am feeling pretty hungry too... =( holding unto my money real tight. Only have enough to last me 2-3weeks. Mum hasn't put in any money so not spending too much. I'll wait till dinner later.
Wrist? Hurts even more now. The funny thing is i haven been practising for almost 2 weeks. Ok, maybe i did practise a little here and there but it's only for 15-30 minutes from my usual 3-4 hours.
Wheather is starting to get colder. Sky starting to look gloomier. Time sometimes moves fast but now it's moving slow for me.
I look myself at the mirror and realize I've gotten skinnier from last week. Didn't eat for almost a week when I was really sick. Now am ok. Appetite coming bck though not tat strong.
I miss playing music ='( *sigh* I've been feeling sooo lost for the past 2 weeks without my music. This is my main reason in doing music. So that I can play music all my life. But now taking a break with wrist not getting better(i think it's coz of the giant swing); I knew I souldn't have done it. But nnnoooooo.... I had to have pressure from everyone.....
Anyways me gtg. Nearly 5pm. And it's raining. Oh wellz.....

1 Comments:

At 11:21 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully the wrist gets better.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home