Saturday, April 22, 2006

help

I seem to be really good at it... Helping others i mean. For the pass few weeks I've been helping friends with depression, broken love life, school work and stuff. I dunno how i do it but i seem to come up with very weird advises which seem to help. More of connecting things together. Problem is with my talent helping others, I can't seem to help myself. I have many problems many ppl do not see which I can't seem to solve. I'm more confused then usual with all the problems pillings up. Kinda annoying just thinking about it. I help ppl but can't even help myself.

Been very sick since I got back from melbourne. Have very bad gastric, fever, a little migraine, chest pain(from coughing soo much), feel like vomitting and lack of appetitte. I hate this feeling coz so far for the whole month I haven been having proper sleep. And now it's coz I'm sick which is keeping me awake with all the pain I'm facing. Pure shit thats for sure.... Been trying to eat. More of forcing myself but I feel like vomitting and I start coughing. Now breathing is a pain. Feel like there's a needle stuck in my heart when I breath.
I'm suppose to be studying now considerin I've a mid-semester test paper this monday but can't seem to concentrate. All the pain is getting in the way. When I lie down, the pain gets worse. *sigh* wish we had a longer holiday so at least I can rest longer and get better......
Lyn,.... miss u... lol... u can't seem to ever stop cracking me up with ur poses and stuff.... can't wait to hang out with u again.... tell me all ur stories and gay admirers k? ;p lol....
I find myself,suprisingly missing melbourne. It has such a relaxing feeling to it. Never felt sooo relax in a place before. But it's back to work, work and more work for now. Not gonna take a break till my next holiday. Can't afford to take a break. Need all the time I need to be a great musician if not the greatest. It's something to look forward to and it's everything to me. Music is my passion and my soul. It's my life support. =)
Glad I've finally decided to be in the church orchestra and go for concerts which church members or friends ask to go. Life is gonna get more interesting from now on. =) with more love stories u ppl are dying to hear or hilarious moments I go through. Can't wait till my next break...... I need it badly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home