Sunday, May 07, 2006

The weekend

Was the most relaxing ever. Went and stayed over at uncle's place and have been having more then 8 hours sleep. No computer, no air pollution, no fuss.... They are the strick kinda adventist where no washing, ironing or big cooking is done on Sabbath. TV? Only news, nature and christian stuff. Been sleeping early and waking up at 7-8am. No work. Finish most my assignment before i went there. Yup... =) Got 3 assignments due this week but I finish them all last week. More of pushing myself to finish it off then leasurely doing it.
Friday dinner was huge and delicious. Was doing my journal on the train(part of my assignment). When I finished it, I realized I skiped a station. lol... kinda funny. Anyways, was late to reach Pennant Hill coz was finishing my music education(on Dalcroze) assignment. Talked and lazed around then slept at 10 pluss.
Next morning I followed my aunt and cousin to Waitara Church to my surprise was a huge church. They have 2 services and the church was packed for both service. We went to the 2nd service. My uncle and other cousin went to the chinese church. The church was cool. There was this bubbly gal who came over and started talking to me. Much more of a chatter box but i liked her. These ppl felt like country like ppl. Innocent adventist living the angelic way =) which isn't quite my type but I'm not complaining. Met this other gal I met the week before at 3AM(youth church in the city). So it was pretty cool. Was suppose to go with the youth for some youth potluck but I felt kinda tired so went bck with aunt. Afternoon me, uncle, aunt and my little cousin + Candy(dog) went to the beach. Picked shellss(shhh... don tell ;p) and walked around and took a few pics.... Was so tired yesterday. I usually sleep in the afternoon after church. Had fish and chips for dinner and got allergy reaction in the morning. Uncle used egg.. =( Played piano for a while but mind was lost in sleep so i went to bed at 10pluss again.
Today? Did quite alot. Ate breakfast, packed, did music exercise which Thad gave me, practised till lips sore, watched tv and ate lunch. Now I'm bck on my precious internet and soon will be going to uni to watch music performance done by music teachers.
Might go up stay over uncle's place frequent coz I like the church there and it's away from smoke and not forgetting I don't need to worry about practising. Cousin said I played my clarinet better then her teacher which was a surprising thing. Oh wells.. =)
Overall my weekend wasn't as dead as it was. More of relaxing then anything... ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home