Friday, May 19, 2006

What a mixed up day

Woke up early just like any other day and practised at the con for an hour and a half. Everythings seemed ok. Creative music skills sucked just having that Indian guy in the class(that maybe in my case). Significant Methods? Had a new lecturer(doing a new topic). weird as can be, the way she looked as me gave me the impression she doesn like asians. Practised again after that. Ended up chit-chatting with fren for more then an hour.
Finally got to practise. 45min on clarinet and another hour or so on the piano.
Didn't feel like going home for sum reason I didn't know. So stayed at the con and watched a performance by myself which was kinda sad. Was suppose to go out with Racheal tonight to watch sum gig but she couldn't get tickets.The performance was weird. It was some modern music which sounded really interesting but all boring at the same time.
Walked alone to the train station.Walked home past the park, which ppl say is dangerous walking pass during the night. Saw 3 white lovely dogs running around there. Knew the moment I saw them that they belonged to the anti-social asian lady who lives opposite us. Suprisingly unlike the master, one of the prettiest dog came up to me jumping and all as if welcoming me and happy to see me. I patted it and it nugged me and licked my palm. I smiled.... The other 2 didn't even come close. Made me really miss my dog. Those fluffy things were like my only true friends and are really reliable lovely things.
Came home feeling strange. Had dinner and asked if there was anything on tv(I usually eat with the tv on).Aunt then said uncle was sad.I asked why and had the news that his youngest sister died(I dunno whether it's natural death onot).And at that moment I've been silent ever since. All the sad memories rushed back into my mind as if to remind me of what I've lost. My uncle has been cursing and swearing the whole night. Makes me feel so scared I just feel like getting out of the house right now. I can't stand ppl cursing and swearing around me. I go crazy.I don't wanna be in this house by myself at this moment. Feel like company of frens but where am I suppose to find frens at this hour of the night in a foreign land with no what-so-ever transportation aside from train and walking in the dark by myself?
I dunno how to react and dunno wat to say. Alot of things have been bugging my mind today. Made a few conclusions but also had alot of questions floating into my mind....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home