Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Bloody miserable day.... u think?

Hmmm.... U be the judge.It started out like this...
I woke up at 6am. Actually closely before that. I slept early the previous night coz I thought I'd get over to uni and practise before concert practise. I ate breakfast and gotten ready and stuff.... Walked to train station just in time before train left. In the train, I had this weird indian guy sitting opposite me. Scary thing was I felt like every few seconds he would be looking at my direction. Maybe I'm paranoid but the thing was he was actually (sorta) reading a Starwars novel. At central, the train i was at left late for some reason I dunno. Darn those trains. Time is really golden to me.
Reached Circular Quay and everything seemed ok and it was all fluent. Practised a nice hour and a half. Felt confident for lesson in the afternoon. Concert practise, I wanted to see the winds for a change instead of the piano. Wanted to hear the oboe and the clarinet but they were all at the end. At the other hall, the piano performance was on and my friend was playing at the end. So I went for half in one the half the other. To my disappointment, I missed the oboe and clarinet and the piano hall, they had a teacher correcting mistakes of students. It's like I wanna be in both halls at the same time. *sigh* So that's that.
Went back for practise after that for another hour. Went to library to meet up with Racheal and have lunch before our class. While waiting for her, I went over another fren who promised to borrow her notes for my history essay paper for 2 weeks now. She got me into the middle of the debate she and a few non-christians have been having. I feel like I've done something wrong even though I didn't even say anything. After that short arguement, I asked her for her notes but she didn't answer me so I just let her be and went bck to Racheal. We went to check out results for music history which was suppose to be ok. Checked it and I nearly fainted. I didn't get what I thought I'd get - as usual. I thought I'd be getting 70-80% but I only got a pass which was totally shit. It was suppose to be easy. Most the students got 70% above and the thing was our names were displayed with our results. So I felt horrible. Then I thought, I was really sick that week with a fever and stuff and hardly gotten serious study. And the 2 gals sitting next to me asked me to change a few answers. Shit right?! Yea. There was this other girl with us. She's so immature and I can't seem to stand her ever since I saw her. But she followed us. I walked aimlessly all the way to the cafe. Sat and ate. I acted cool but Racheal knew I was in a horrible state. Brian had 97%. Freak man. And there was this other girl that had 99%. Suprisingly Brian bought us girls a cup of chocolate drink which was really sweet of him. I didn't feel like talking at all and I wished they'd just shut up about the whole test thingy. Finally they did when I started doing this... "la-la-la-la..." An old habit ;p Talked about a church which was burned down this morning. It was Brian's anglican church.Really sad coz it's a 146year old church and had one of the biggest organ in the church. Everything was burn to ashes.
After that we went for class. Music history was ok(I so totally hate it now). Solfage class was so-so... Got called to sing out notes and I can't seem to get it out right. I could hear the tune in my mind but the sound can't get out correctly. Got our results for the class and that sucked too. Was hoping a better result. After the whole class I went to see the lecturer. She thought that was the mark I deserved but she was nice enough to give me the extra mark. =) Made me feel better a little. But she said she gave me that mark coz when I sing, I sounded scared and timid. Not brave enough to try even though I'd be wrong. Which was sooo right. I need to feel more confident.
Then there was piano lessons which to my surprise was the best. I played my concert practise piece nicely thought there were few stumbles. I practically played all 5 pieces today when normally I only played one or two. And I actually had extra time to talk and stuff. Teacher said I did good. She said I practise correctly but need to polish up a few things. So that was a bonus that made me feel a little better. Maybe it's coz I was previously feeling depress coz normally when I'm depress I play better music then when I'm in my normal everyday condition.
Walked to lecturers office to ask a few questions on weekly assignment due monday. Got everything done and felt good or rather maybe it's coz he's nice. Asked about the oboe and stuff. Makes me wanna learn it even more. Talked awhile.
I found out uni ends earlier then what I thought. And to think I've already booked my ticket. I was so freaked out and scared I won't be able to change my ticket. I went back to MAS office crossing my fingers all the way. Thank goodness the guy could change my ticket. I'm so reliefed now.
Went to Allan's music store and got music books. Walked down the road and ended up buying a few Ts. When back late in the dark. Got home feeling dizzy and hungry. Ate and suddenly got a stomachache again. Hate it when I eat, I get a tummy ache.
After dinner, I realize my nose was bleeding. It has been doing so quite often for the pass week. It didn't use to happen before. It can't be coz of the cold wheather coz I've been to colder places for weeks....
Tmr I have to wake up early to see the doctor at the main campus and then there's choir in the afternoon.
Overall I still feel horrible about the results. Just because of who I am, I get horrible marks. Just because of what my distant pass had made me, I'm in a terrible position right now.
*sigh*
I need a hug. I need a friend around like Racheal. I need to feel better. I need to change-BADLY. I need to chill........

1 Comments:

At 2:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home