Thursday, November 27, 2008

understanding more

Working in Swinburne university at Sarawak campus made me understand more about myself somehow. Talked to frens about frens. And to know ppl lie about me is something really sad. It's to know that they are not worth thinking about or maintaining. To know ppl not talking to you is to know that it's high time to forget about them as if they nvr existed in your life.
And I've been thinking so much about this 1 person which I do miss dearly but I find myself happy thinking of the memories we created together rather then sad and depress. We won't be hearing from each other until both of us are bck in syd but it seems to be fine with the both of us.
My music? Well, the longer I'm in Kuching, the deeper it goes down the drain. I have my inspiration mostly from 1 person and I get less inspired just being home here in Kuching. I have to force myself to write music which doesn't come out done at all.
Heard that I've been getting heaps of gigs in Sydney. I'm suppose to help my friend's friend's band by singing but I'm not in Syd. They have been begging me to come bck to Syd since their gigs are mostly in dec. The shitiest thing is that I'm in Malaysia.

1 Comments:

At 7:29 pm, Blogger Jojo said...

i'm here

 

Post a Comment

<< Home