Thursday, September 04, 2008

Depression strikes

I tremendously fast mood swings. The weird thing is I'd be bright, happy and chatty with company of friends or any human contact but the moment I'm back home, I'm depress as ever. I can't stand these mood swings. Makes me hate being a woman.
Neighbor got kicked out of their house from the looks of it. There were cops and the lock smith all over their house. The only thing bugging me is that their 3 lovely fluffy dogs were left behind. They look like my Diana but fluffier and 1 is smaller and skinnier. Makes me miss my little girl so much I'd do anything to be with her. She's my little baby, my angel, my companion. At these times I'm alone at home makes me wish I had a pet. Tried wanting to go over my friends place to see and play with his new kitten but from what happened the last time I think he's a little scared of being too horny with me around. Lol..... He DID mention it once so I'm not gonna push it just for a company or to play with his kitten.
*sigh* I just wish I could be happier and stay that way. Maybe women suffer from depression more then men. Maybe depression runs in the family. Maybe I just need a bestfriend - a dependable friend who'll ACTUALLY be there and mean something to me.
*sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home