Sunday, June 15, 2008

Friday the 13th

Friday the 13th - Lorraine Chai

written and sung by Lorraine Chai

V1: I smell fear
I hear silence in the air
I sense the presence of magic here
That’s all I have to say
People being extra careful
Staying home staying safe
Doing nothing
But biting their nails
and waiting for the day to end

Friday the 13th
My favorite most lucky day
Abit of spices, goos and hagrid’s hair
Cows blood and rabbits foot
Making potions and writing spells
Playing tricks, causing chaos in town
It’s Friday the 13th
Fun Friday the 13th

V2: Black cats and mirrors
And the colour black
You won’t wanna cross their path
Or break them into tiny little pieces
To see them walk around ladders
Throwing a pinch of salt over their shoulder
I laugh till I cry
Just watching them by the corner.

4 Comments:

At 12:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

this song reminds me of Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen =)

 
At 3:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Hey. Listened to it several times.

you used the appropriate chords for the mood. Have you tried singing in a slightly higher key?? Try that.. a semitone higher .. or can't play it on da piano?

ngua hahahaha!

Yours Truely... No:2 Stalker.
" I will be Watching You!!!"

 
At 8:33 am, Blogger mya said...

HAHAHAHA...
hey no.2 stalker. I just put my fingers on the piano, looked at the words and recorded. Fingers usually do the rest of the work. Friend asked me for the chords but I'm not even using the chords system. Just playing where my fingers what to move.
Thought about mvg the key up but that might screw up my finger position which would take awhile to get use to unless I'm using a keyboard then can move the key with a press of a button =D

 
At 6:17 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi hi ... welcome back!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home