Thursday, April 03, 2008

Billy Elliot the musical(Australia)

Just came bck from it. It was superb. I'm so glad I actually finally went for it. I enjoyed every bit of it. It was funny, touching, interesting, etc. The settings were so interesting with movable settings. That's what I've been trying to accomplish for SONS choir in Kuching. But heaps of work on working on the probs and planning. Don't think the Malaysians can handle that much work (no offense).
The dancing was incredible. Make me wanna continue doing tap dancing. It's alot of effort n practices to make the whole production great. The singing wasn't 100% perfect but it was good enough for me. The accents were incredible.
I could imagine the amount of movement behind the stage and the amount of customes used and the time they have rushing for the next scene. Wish I could get a recording of the production for future usage =)
I even cried at one bit.
The musical definately gave me back my confidense and hope for my future in music. I'm been feeling really discouraged and stressed since the last post and it was because of that problem which got me feeling down but the musical raised myself to continue reaching for my dream in performing arts and singing....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home