Saturday, February 23, 2008

Musical Vesper

Tonight was alright. As usual sound system wasn't friendly towards me. My voice was so bad I had to pull out of the choir but I still conducted and sang my song. I feel terrible coz I couldn't do my song to it's best ='( Surprisingly had a few ppl whom I invited come watch. That put a smile on my face straight away. Had a few good comments about my song but sometimes I dunno if it's true that it's good or it's juz for the sake of saying it. I'll post the recording and the lyrics on the next post. I'll have to re-record it when my voice gets better. I really sound like a bass at this moment.
My 1st written life performance ever. I HAVE written stuff but never performed it. Rearranging is another thing but my music. I wish I had a better response to it. Wish I was feeling good =( Damn my voice. *sniff*
Had a few sms-es saying they couldn't make it coz they were sick. The thought counts all the time. =)
*sigh*
oh wellz..... Listen to it on the next post and let me know what you think ok coz I don't too happy about it right now.... =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home