Saturday, February 02, 2008

With all I am



Recorded this today with lyndelle. Found the song last night when I couldn't sleep. Will be singing this song tmr in church. It's actually from hillsong but there are slight changes. I thought it was a not bad recording for a person who has had a sore throat for the pass 2 days and for a last minute thing. I know some notes sounds off pitch. Am trying to work on that part and it's not that loud coz my throat hurts. The original recording doesn't have buzzing sounds but dunno why this has.
Let me know what you think.

5 Comments:

At 4:06 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wish I could bring this song to my church. Keep your passion going on!

Cheers and c ya round!

 
At 10:59 am, Blogger mya said...

hahaha... y can't you? =)
let me know when you're in kch ya.

 
At 6:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love this song! heh.. all the best babe.

eh rmb a few years ago we wanted to go for MALAYSIAN idol! LOL. hilarious! =P

 
At 8:25 pm, Blogger mya said...

HAHAHAHAH.... I know wat you mean =)
I'm glad I nvr did actually. Those reality competition thingy is just a waste of time and quite fake...
Hope you're around for the next gig

 
At 12:32 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lemme just say ...

It KICKS ARSE!!!

Okies. Said my bit. Keep rockin' beautiful!!

And come to Melbourne and record. Ha ha ha.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home