Wednesday, January 02, 2008

lowell, take care

He maybe my arse sickening idiot but he's still my brother no matter what. He should have been back by now but something happened on the way.
This all happened new year eve. He and friends were on the way to the airport to come home when some driver crashed into their van. That driver died and his friends had broken bones while his things and books were burnt. Lowell was unconscious before he contacted us informing that he won't be back home. He says he's ok. Only has back pain but I don't quite believe that part. I feel like there's more to it. That exact day I felt pain all of a sudden. I felt sick and my body especially my tummy and back hurt. Was wondering why suddenly I felt painful. I feel the same sense of feeling and connection I once had when someone close or someone I care for suffers. Scary but it's true. I just don't realize it until later on.
Although this guy bugs me and pisses me up and we have no conversation relationship at all, he is still the same blood and flesh as me and he IS my brother. Hope things will turn out well for those kids there in russia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home