Thursday, September 27, 2007

psp vs nintendo ds

It's between those 2.
I've always wanted a psp since it got out. Now there's latest limited model. Slim and light but also expensive. Nearly got one for myself for my birthday this year. But today went out 'shopping'(i didn't buy anything surprisingly), and i saw the psp newer version. Made me want to buy and have it even more. I'm usually the person that would buy something if i fell in love with it or was still thinking about it after a few days. And it's happening with this gadget. Although the games for it are freaking expensive. It's a treat and the graphics are super. Not to mention the newer model is limited(so they say). Yes... I'm a gamer. Have always been until my computer caught virus and all my games were gone when I was young and stopped going over my friends house every 2-3 times a week to play on her ps. I know I'm an addict. Joel starting me off with warcraft has proven it. Once i play a few times, i can't stop.
But.....
The nintendo ds is far cheaper then the psp. And the games are cheaper too. Not to mention i heard it's easier getting pirated games(not like I know how to do it). But it looks cheap. Like it's made out of cheap quality like some low quality made from china product you get from a twenty-sen store. Maybe not THAT bad. But you should get what i mean.
Will see what happens tmr. If we go shopping again and i come across a gaming shop which has the available psp latest black model then i'd get it. No questions....
=D

2 Comments:

At 11:19 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lorz, thats cool! Didn't know you play game. I think PSP is better moere funcitonality. When i search for news for my blog, I found out that PSP got more updates compare to DS lite. It got firmware updates, add-on camera, add-on GPS etc now Japan they even watch TV using PSP. Yeah the new PSP Slim the called it PSP2000 or whatever is a bit expensive but i think it worth la as it will last longer ma. But some functionality only available in Japan. If not mistaken the price is US$50 different right.

Check out my posts for
PSP
Nintendo DS Lite

 
At 8:42 pm, Blogger mya said...

Hahahah... I got the slim and lite black piano psp today... They say they have limited stock on it. loving it. Have to get a cover for it and a screen protector. Regret getting the loco-roco game though. Should have gotten the ridge racer 2. Although i also got the 'dark resurrection' as well. They are both included with the psp. But what the heck.
I've always been a gamer since young. I just prevented myself from playing all these years coz I know I can get addicted =D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home