Monday, July 02, 2007

Piano Man

I'm not racist but there are ppl in these world in whom I totally despise. I'm not going to mention who but some of you do know that I hate being who I am. I love my friends and all no matter what status and race there are but sometimes ppl living in the olden ages and wannabes pissed me off. I'm just clarifying that.
Why all these? Today the piano tuner guy came over to tune my piano. He was suppose to come at 10am but that idiot came at past 1130am. He didn't speak a word of english(and to think he's in Australia working and living here). The moment he came in he smelt of smoke(he was smoking awhile ago) and there was no explanation or apologies for his lateness. He just went in straight into my room to tune(rude? yes. I'm not going to say further). Tuned my piano. I pointed out a few things and got my aunt to explain and translate. As most of you know I don't really speak mandarin unless necessary coz I can really get the sentence straight and correct. So the hard explanations i left it for my aunt but in the music terms it's hard to explain. Just got him to tune. He said I was too much and he was annoyed. Took him ages to tune and I was going out of my mind. It didn't sound that all perfect(not in pitch). Aunt left for work and I was a bit worried. I tested the piano and the sound somehow disturbed me. There were some notes which were out of pitch. I tried to explain to him but he kept saying that nothing is perfect and about horses and that he would know what he was doing coz he's been tuning for more then 20 years.

So what? I don't freaking care. A graduate could tune better and have a better ear then him. It took him ages just to tune 1 note. Even I would know the difference in sound. He got me in tears(wish I could control them tears). I didn't know what to do. He started complaining and scolding me. I couldn't say much with the mandarin I know. And I knew that he knows I'm young and defenseless. Felt like screaming and asking him to leave. Ended up ringing my friend(who's a perfect pitch). Even he could hear it. So got him to talk to the stupid fella. He did tune it back but the last octave sounds sharp. Called the shop to complain. Am now waiting for the boss' call.
After he left, I wiped my piano. It was freaking stinky. The guy was practically spitting on it. Felt like vomiting. After 30 min of wiping it, I went to the shops to chill. There, a lady tripped me and walked away. Wanted to develop pics but the lady was unfriendly and said my pendrive is lousy. Got a few men shove me at the road. And a friend on msn firing me about my personal msg and frustration.
Defenseless? Definately. Been feeling that way all my life and I hate it. I've been trembling since morning coz I felt like hurting somebody. I'm afraid I wouldn't act proper and attack.
I just wish it will all change and I'll feel safe again. I've felt soo very lost since I lost my grandma who'll protect me from sadness and pain and would shower me with love and hugs and the little things she does. I miss her so much I wish I wasn't so harsh and spoilt when she was still around. I wish I could talk to someone. I wish so many things but know that my future only lies at the hands of time.

1 Comments:

At 11:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wth?
What kinda language is that?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home