Saturday, October 06, 2007

plagiarism

Caught plagiarizing. The only problem is I didn't do it. Friend copied off mine and I didn't even know about it. Everyone else had their papers bck except me so i went to see the teacher. She said, I was one of those who plagiarized. I was so shocked i nearly fainted. I didn't breathe a few seconds and just stood there. I didn't know what happened. Didn't know who did it. And didn't know think it was ever possible.
Tried talking to the teacher and head of department but they refuse to do anything besides taking 50% off my marks which hurt a lot. It took me ages to finish that assignment. She said I did well... yea like if i didn't have 50% taken off it. They said even though they know I'm innocent, their decision still stands firm.
I didn't believe it so went bck to take a look at the paper and to my shock, it was exactly the same. Even the mistakes that I've done was the same. I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know how else to react. Could feel myself trembling and felt eyes starting to water and lips start to quiver. I just wanted to get out of there so i thanked the teacher and left without looking back.
Another one of my strong subjects down the drain. All my hard work in trying to score- gone. And I have been going after the uni every semester about my marks. I just gave up that day. Didn't feel like doing anything. No point working so hard to achieve a goal and yet everything seems to go down the drain in the end.
Did something really stupid that night and have been thinking of doing it again everyday i wake up. I felt like my world crumbling down. What i believe in and what I hoped for. It's like i'm the most hated or wanted student in the uni. Feel like I'm the only student in uni fighting for my right and complaining heaps. 1st my journals got lost. Then jazz piano the teacher pulled down our marks thinking we didn't hand in our assessment task and now this.
If only i had better luck in life....
*sigh*

6 Comments:

At 10:42 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Lorraine,

Sometimes life is unfair and harsh, but we have to learn to accept it. Do not surrender because of this incident. You have a long way to go, lots of things to learn. Now, is not a matter of who's right or who's wrong but a matter of doing the correct thing at this time. By the time u look back again in few years time, be sure that u will never regret what u have chose to do now. Be tough my girl and strive hard for your dreams. Do not give up on yourself as u are a gifted young lady.

 
At 1:31 pm, Blogger -Vina- said...

hey lorr..
i feel so bad for you. i know it must have been hard work trying to get the work done and the credit went to someone else..and the worse is that ur mark got cut..
hugs...dont give up girl. i hope thigns will get better...i am a phone call away..or lyn is also..
take care ya

 
At 1:23 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's just not fair :( hang in there

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger EiMaN_SyDnEy said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 1:37 pm, Blogger EiMaN_SyDnEy said...

hey hujan rendah,
be tough... uni is stressful so be stong... anyway, fwens canno be trusted!!! damn!!! that's really awful!!! i have gone through the same thing with fwens... so be stong... i know u are... huhuhu...

 
At 4:09 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

i'll go goreng the person who stole my assignment. sabar ok..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home