Thursday, January 31, 2008

it was AWESOME!!!




Most of you are wondering about last night. It was AWWEEESOOMMEEE.. I've never had that much fun in my life. A few friends came which was cool. And I met heaps of ppl I have never met which was cool as well.
Wat I wore? jeans, black pointy shoes and a black top tied around my neck(something my parents would hate me wearing it).
Sound check was good. But there were a few kepo hands who adjusted the stuff which changed both the mic and my instruments making it buzz the whole way and making us feel like not performing. Many said my crowd was the least among the 4 bands but was the most supporting and were into the music. Maybe it's coz I'm like the only girl performer that night.
I dunno about recording the performance. Sound system was so chaotic that I didn't quite bother about recording. There were heaps of ppl taking pics of me thats for sure but I cudn't care less. Was just thinking about sound and singing. And as I've mentioned 'I won't dance' (1 of my songs). =) Although some guys were trying to get me drunk so that I'll start tap dancing (haven done that for 4 months now.
One more thing. I didn't answer my phone the whole night coz I know parents would definitely ruin it for me. So last night was a blast for me. I was sexy, confident and out there singing and ppl who love jazz and love music loved it..... Can't wait for more.
Even though parents hate it and say they ground me.....
check this out on 'i love jazz'. Great pics... got the same pics on this post.
http://www.redspot.com.my/pazuzu/

6 Comments:

At 5:41 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's my best photog. Miahahahahaha! I didn't know he likes Jazz until after he posted that. Hahahahha. Looks like it's not only both of us now. Hahahha!

Say you love me! ... which you already did, a million times.

 
At 6:03 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love jazz too ..
i listen to all types of music..
:)

u can get bigger pics from my yahoo gallery ..
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/alvin-pazuzu

it was a good show .. too bad lotsa smoke.. :S

post more songs for us ya .. :D

 
At 8:45 pm, Blogger JH Kueh said...

Oh ya, I forgot that pazuzu can play drum as well (snare drum only? dun think so) :P

Who dun like Jazz these days? My teacher said youngsters these days like them (including me la)

 
At 9:46 pm, Blogger mya said...

Not many ppl appreciate jazz in kch. As some of you may notice at mojo. It's a rare thing. It was sooo hard for me to find players as well....

 
At 8:18 am, Blogger Aleckii said...

Oh my... You look different! Great job!

 
At 7:59 pm, Blogger Unknown said...

WAH...who took the pic? u look great. syg i couldnt be there to c u perform. anywhere congrats.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home