Thursday, February 14, 2008

22nd feb

Hey friends and fans =)
Wow. Didn't think I'd be saying that. Just for your info, I'll be performing last on the 22nd before I leave. I thank those who have left comments about my songs and who've loved them. I hope I'll have time to write more and actually play them live =) one day.
To be known or called as Norah Jones is good in a way I suppose although I never did like her for starters.

22nd February 2008
SDA english church(sunny hill school)
730pm-830pm
Friday night

It's a musical thing organized by Eugene. I'm juz one of the items and they'll be choirs and solos with choirs as well.
I'm still working on the song I'm writing for that night. Lost the last one I spoke about in the previous post =(
For those in love and who has a Valentine, I'm happy for you =) Enjoy today to the max and never let go of that person if they mean the world to you....
Happy Valentines Day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home