Friday, February 29, 2008

Beware of this girl

nickname Miyo Yukiko aka. DEWI(something)
p/s:- I won't take this post out until she personally apologizes to me.

Just letting my readers to take note that this female is dangerous. And here's the story.

I was just minding my own business having a few drinks with a friend at mojo waiting for my other frens to turn up when my fren called (some of you know the story). He said he saw my car and was wondering if I was at mojo. We spoke for awhile and I knew he was with Dewi(new gf).
I was asked to move my car so I went out and bumped into them. The girl recognized me and had this evil look of hatred in her eyes. They were eyes that could kill a cat. It was like 'what the hell is she doing here'. 'Oh shit', i thought. She must really hate me. Before that my fren said she didn't want him to see me or have anything to do with me but he said no matter what we'll always be friends (we have always been close frens). My fren was behind her. We spoke for awhile and I felt uncomfortable like there was a knife pointing behind my back. He kissed my cheek and we went out seperate ways.
I came bck in to wait for my other frens. Tried calling them up while checking the time. Dad wanted me to be home by midnight. It takes me 15min to drive home so I estimated the time and left when I had to. T was really nice and sweet that night. We had dinner before that and she wanted to walk me to my car. So we left mojo. At the door, we bumped into G and my other frens. We hugged and chatted awhile but I really had to get going. I had 10 min to get home. And I got home before midnight =)
I was on my computer later and had a phone call from T saying a girl named DEWI(her old fren) approached her and started to talk about me. She said I was an alcoholic who was crazy about her bf and is all over her bf. She even said I was stealing her bf from her. I thought, just another phyco bitch. So what. T was so mad the way Dewi talked about me knowing that I'm not that kinda person and blasted her off saying 'she has nothing to do with your bf....' and she added a few things to piss her off(or maybe coz she was drunk).
Then around 5am I had another call from him(her bf). He said Dewi was in tears. That I told frens that he was forced me into doing things and into a relationship and some other things about him which sounded so fake (I can't remember the details but it wasn't me). I sorta cleared things out with him that night but kept wondering the real story. He said I lied and a few months ago he said I was using him. That hurt me alot but he was someone i cared for so what the heck.
Then I left Malaysia.
2 days in Sydney I had an sms from him saying I lied and DEWI can prove it. Because of that I ended my friendship with a close fren and I hated it.
What's her problem? I find her checking my profile from friendster and that pisses me off coz she created the problem. She lies about everything to get her way as if this was a game. If she didn't want me to see him all she had to do was confront me and tell me instead of creating all these lies making me feel like a lying bitch. And she's my age. If she was 16, I would excuse her immature acts. But the girl is 22 years old. I've had ppl like her ruin my closest friendship with other ppl. And this is the last straw....
I would put a pic of her up but I think this is enough being said. All I want to say is.....

BEWARE OF DEWI

2 Comments:

At 5:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, FUCK ThAT gal..whoever she is...And that guy for being soo bitchy like the gf...heck..thats gud that ur not fren with them anymore..they both loser poser...bloody bastard...sorry, i hate ppl like that lorzz...

 
At 1:36 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just happen to read your blog from somewhere... Not sure I got in here.. Anyway, just wanna let u know... I had the same experience as well... girl like that will have their days. They love all the dramas and put up all the stories and make you look as bad as possible. They are cunning, they are bitchy and they're just plain SLUT! that's all I can tell u. The one which I knew, we all named her "SUEJIPIET" - sorry about my language! But yeah... anyway, remember this, for all that she's doing - one word that describe "INSECURITY"... tell her... "don't hate me coz I'm just better or prettier!"

U've got nothing to loose. If the guy would have trusted Dewi for what she has said... hah!! good on him!!! Thank God... that you're no longer with him :)

HUGS!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home