Thursday, February 28, 2008

Music stores

Never ever bring me there. I'll be there for AGES and I would always end up buying something. It's like going to a place with animals. It will be hard to get me to leave the place. There's too much things in there which I want and too much things which I fall in love with at 1st sight. *sigh* If only I had the money.






My friend and I went to Billy Hyde Music Camperdown. We were suppose to be looking for a keyboard for M but I ended up buying stuff and staying longer in the store.
When I saw this (keyboard in the pic), I fell in love with it straight away. The price was a bargain but the only problem is I don't have the money to buy it. I already have a piano. *sigh* I really want it. The functions and everything was the things I've always wanted for recording and song writing. And just to point out that the workers in the store were seriously nice and friendly compared to Allans Music Store.
I ended up buying a mic, mic stand and chord. Was going to buy a recording software/driver.
Hmmm... I could have been playing with my gadgets tonight but instead, I have to wait till later after I get the stuff from ebay which is surprisingly cheaper....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home