Sunday, February 24, 2008

You are my Hero



Recorded life with me having a bad sore throat that day. My 1st performed composition. Wrote it for church. It's suppose to be slower. I'll re-record it when my voice is better and when I have the time. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.
Lyrics: Li Yien & Lorraine Chai
Music: Lorraine Chai

You are my Hero
V: I used to walk alone,
Wondering which way to go,
Who to turn to when my tears would fall down;
When my heart weighs me down,

I used to wish for perfection,
Having life as beautiful as a rainbow,
When the storm hits I grew weary,
But you taught me faith,
To embrace imperfection with love,
Before I knew you,
And then I knew you,
I’m glad I know you, O Lord.


C: All I need is you now
All I want is you with me
To hold my hand and walk with me
Through sadness and through joy
You sense my pain
And give me comfort
You cried and laughed with me
Supporting me all the way
You are my 1st love
I owe it all to you
You are my 1st love,
My hero, O Lord


B: You've found me when I was lost
Never gave up when others did,
You kept by me, giving me hope
For, you are my true love

6 Comments:

At 6:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hhmm... who's ur hero?

hehe...

 
At 6:20 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good piece of music. A far cry from what I usually listen to, but wonderful effort non the less. Kp it up! :-)

 
At 6:22 pm, Blogger mya said...

HAHAHAHA..... is that a trick question pazuzu? =)
Wish my voice was in good condition though. I'm still coughing my stomach out.... =(

 
At 12:47 am, Blogger a belle in her own dream castle said...

hope u get well soon lorraine! and you really did a great job. be proud of yourself! n keep making good music! *cheers*

 
At 1:07 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice piece of music. Good beginning that manage to grab my attention to listen on.

Bit of hiccups on chords I felt here and there. Probably coz u da 1 tat play and sing at da same time. The speed is alrite for me. Anything slower than now might sounds draggy 2 me.

Nice song overall. Now u got me thinking of contributing songs 2 church.

Cheers, keep it up!

 
At 4:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey lorraine
well you obviously know what i think of this piece heheh

but yeah, it sounded good to me live, even tho you had a sore throat while singing...definitely nicely performed :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home